This oracle answers questions about love, free and online, for singles and for relationships. Four cards are drawn for this purpose, from a deck of your choice.
A romantic interpretation of the most favored divination method. The tarot cards describe important emotional developments, personalities or situations.
The deck of the famous psychic Madame Lenormand, who lived in Paris at the time of Napoleon. She divined the future, especially for the bourgeois ladies of the upper class. Many questions she had to answer were about affection, passion and marriage.
Positive influence from benevolent higher beings. Use a spiritual magic to explore the mystery of love.
Before the reading, the relationship status is asked, which affects the interpretation of the cards.
- 1. my desired partner
- That's the person you would like to come together with. Maybe you don't even know him or her, yet.
- 2. how we become a couple
- What needs to be accomplished, which attitude is helpful, what kind of behavior may be appropriate.
- 3. what stands between us
- The obstacle that complicates an approach. This could be, for example, an expectation, something past or a person.
- 4. what the future has in store
- The card gives a hint about what lies ahead. It can represent the new relationship, but can also point to a failure. Or it might show the upcoming time, completely regardless of the result.
- 1. Current situation
- The first card describes the relationship from a birds eye view. It may also point at a problem, that has to be solved - or at a present challenge for both parties.
- 2. This is me
- The questioner or the character in the focus is pictured here. It shows the thoughts, emotions, secret wishes or the hidden agenda.
- 3. This is my partner
- The better half respectively the other person.
- 4. Advice for the future
- Possible solutions for difficult situations, hints how to improve the relationship or the own life, a look at the upcoming time.
Now start the Love Oracle.