Receive a divination from old magic runes. Use their foretelling powers like the ancient Vikings did.
You have the choice between:
Rune for the Day
Throw one rune and get a foretelling for the recent day.
A divination of the future, that also includes the present and the past.
Interpretation of the 24 runes
- 1 - Fehu
- new beginning
- earnings and profits
- The cattle herd as a source of property and wealth. It ensures survival and wellbeing. Over time it grows in size.
Fehu stands for the beneficial development of professional as well as financial projects. It gives hope that ideas and plans will be successfully put into practice.
- 2 -
- The strong and mature workhorse, with both legs standing firmly on the ground.
Uruz symbolizes the urge for growth and the healing powers of nature. It represents the healthy and fulfilling development of all life in this world.
- 3 -
- A mighty and dangerous giant, armed for anything. He can be enemy or ally.
Thurisaz represents conflicts. It can be interpreted as a warning of threats, but also as an advice to avoid quarrels with a peaceful attitude.
- 4 -
- The parental home and the forefathers. From those, one has learned the ability to communicate by language.
Ansuz stands for communication, exchange and negotiation. It points to the importance of manners and social rules.
- 5 -
- Moving distances and transporting goods. The horizon is expanded and new possibilities arise.
Raidho is a sign of advancement and the search for new experiences. She advises to accept help and to travel paths together with others.
- 6 -
- The light in the dark. Its glow brings knowledge where before only ignorance existed.
Kaunaz stands for knowledge and practical skills. This also includes ideas that solve problems or create something new.
- 7 -
- You get it from another person or passed by fate.
Gebo is a symbol for gifts, as well as for the purchase and sale of goods. It reminds us of our own talents, which can be discovered and activated.
- 8 -
- The fleeting pleasures of the moment - enjoyed alone or experienced together with others.
Wunjo is associated with feelings of joy. It describes delights that turn time into eternity. It is also about the desired occurrence of long-awaited things.
- 9 -
- wipe the slate clean
- resignation to fate
- The game of natural elements. Despite the damage left behind, it is certain that every storm will pass by.
Hagalaz represents the dissolution of the existing. This process is part of being. Old is replaced by new. This gives the chance for improvements.
- 10 -
- need for action
- A situation imposed by fate that needs to be mastered. The more problematic it is, the more instructive the experience.
Naudiz describes a state of oppression. Sometimes actions are necessary to end it. Probably one has to go to the limits.
- 11 -
- inner life
- Ice is transient and yet can last forever. And it can take different forms, just as the human ego.
Isa is understood as a symbol of introspection and concentration on one's own person. The focus is on inner processes, but also on worldly life.
- 12 -
- Time as an eternal cycle of transformation. It can be recognized on the position of celestial bodies as well as on the weather conditions.
Jera represents the temporal order of nature. It also points out the chance to anticipate changes and to use them for own purposes.
- 13 -
- This tree can make a contact with the world beyond - and lead to magic, the gods and mysteries.
Eiwaz promises extraordinary experiences. It is about broadening the horizon and crossing the limits of everyday perceptions and thinking.
- 14 -
- Special moments can lead to rare joys and enlightening insights.
Perthro reminds that nothing is ever certain. No pleasure lasts forever. And it is not always possible to say exactly, which direction fate will take.
- 15 -
- The attentive animal that lives in the present. So it can react quickly to dangers and other incidents.
Algiz describes an inner attitude. She points the consciousness to the present moment. The goal is to react quickly and to grow mentally.
- 16 -
- The power of the sun. She is essential for biological life and has an enlightening effect on human consciousness.
Sowilo promises vitality, optimism and success. It describes a balanced attitude, that seeks the path of the middle and strives for harmonious growth.
- 17 -
- laws and rules
- highest authority
- He is the one God who stands above all other gods. His laws define this world as the afterlife.
Tiwaz represents righteousness and discipline. It points out the importance of laws and behavior rules - as well as the risks of ignoring them.
- 18 -
- living environment
- She brings life to places where bareness would otherwise prevail. Like every mother, she also ensures that this life can flourish.
Berkana stands for a friendly feminine power. She takes care and protects all life. Hopelessness and fear are replaced by comfort and trust.
- 19 -
- The interaction of man and horse. Instinctive power is directed by purposeful reason.
Ehwaz highlights the fact that some objectives cannot be achieved alone. In this case, cooperation is required, as is the ability to put oneself in the shoes of others.
- 20 -
- The exploration of the human inner life brings wisdom, as does the study of social life.
Mannaz portrays the human being. It points out that human influences have a decisive impact on the course of things - intentionally or sometimes unpredictably.
- 21 -
- The deep and mysterious water that leads to utopian as well as adventurous dreams - and that also affects earthly reality.
Laguz stands for the subconscious. It shows the chance to believe in the fulfillment of desires and to use them for the creation of one's own world.
- 22 -
- Idols from the world of the gods show the way to growth and maturity. This is how the human potential can be reached.
Ingwaz is a symbol for the highest goals, spiritual as well as material. Other people who have already chosen this path can give guidance and help.
- 23 -
- The sunrays, which provide energy and ensure a clear view on the world after a dark night.
Dagaz describes luminous impressions. Such influences make the world appear in a different light. Solutions come up and plans are made.
- 24 -
- The home as a safe place where you can always return after a long journey.
Othala represents the home and the residence. She can also be seen as a symbol of the community or family that waits for you.
Now start the Runes of Wisdom