The tarot takes a look at a relationship. It shows both partners and compares their point of views, hopes and plans. This card spread is for people in a partnership. But as a single you can also benefit from the reading, if you already have someone in mind.
What the seven positions of the spread are about:
1. The relationship
- The partnership and the recent situation. The card stands for the actual life phase. It can also show a problem or an important topic.
2. What I want
- My wishes and aims. They can be emotional as well as rational. This position can be about plans, personal targets or secret desires, for example.
3. What my partner desires
- - like the card before -
4. My emotions
- My feelings and my happiness in the relationship. Sometimes the card can also show fears or sorrows. Or both positive and negative emotions.
5. Feelings of my partner
- - like the position before -
6. My role
- My duties, burdens or personal tasks. What things am I responsible for? What expectations do I have to fulfill? Or does destiny want me to learn something?
7. Role of my partner
- - similar to the position before -
A variety of tarot decks gives different answers:
- The interpretations of the 78 cards focus on all aspects of life.
- Romantic designs for emotional questions.
Myths and Fairytales
- Pictures from a fairytale world try to support you with your happy ending.
- Celestial beings give advice in matters of love.